Register with Construye el Mejor Nido to get the latest recipes, offers and more!Sign Up Today
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are just fork tender; drain.
- PLACE potatoes, beets and eggs in large bowl. Combine onion, celery, mayonnaise, evaporated milk, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Gently fold dressing mixture into potato mixture. Store covered in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight; stir occasionally. (The salad will become a deeper rose color as it sits!)
- * NOTE: 3 fresh beets, boiled or roasted, can be used instead of the canned beets.
- 3 lbs. (about 6 small) russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole beets in juice, drained and cut into 3/4-inch pieces*
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut into quarters or smaller pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)