Register with Construye el Mejor Nido to get the latest recipes, offers and more!Sign Up Today
- REMOVE stems and part of inner parts of strawberries to form a small bowl. Cut a sliver off of bottom of each strawberry so that strawberry will stand on end; discard slivers.
- BEAT cream cheese and Abuelita syrup in large mixer bowl until creamy. Fold in chopped chocolate. Place cream cheese mixture in large pastry bag with large star tip or spoon into gallon-size heavy-duty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch-wide opening cut at one corner. Pipe mixture into strawberry cups, filling cups completely and then mounding mixture on top of each strawberry. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 24 medium strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 1 (3.5 ounces) WONKA Exceptionals Chocolate Waterfall Bar, finely chopped