Opens in a new window
- ●1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ●3/4 cup finely diced Yukon gold or white potatoes
- ●1/2 teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1/3 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- ●2 large eggs, beaten
- ●4 tablespoons refried beans, warmed
- ●2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- ●2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and bouillon; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and soft. Add tomatoes; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs. Fold mixture until eggs are cooked through.
Spread 2 tablespoons refried beans over middle of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Top tortillas evenly down the middle with egg/potato mixture.
Fold tortilla sides toward the center, securing the filling. Roll the bottom of the tortilla towards the top, making a burrito. Cut in half. Serve with salsa, if desired.
This recipe makes 4 servings, 1 burrito half per serving.