Opens in a new window
Makes 12 servings
- ●2 cups water
- ●4 cups diced chicken or chicken meat
- ●2 tablespoons MAGGI® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●4 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- ●Pinch of salt
- ●2 cups diced or sliced carrots
- ●2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- ●2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ●2 cups peeled and diced green apple
- ●1 cup mayonnaise
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® Media Crema
- ●1/2 tablespoon garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ●2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ●2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ●2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Place water, chicken and Maggi Granulated Bouillon to a pot. Cook for 10 minutes or until done. Let it cool and shred.
In a separate pot cook potatoes with a little salt until they are soft but firm. Set aside.
In the same pot, steam the carrots with a little salt until they are cooked but firm. Set aside.
In the same pot, cook the fresh or frozen peas with a little salt, until they are soft but firm. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, mix the potatoes, carrots, peas, onion, apple and chicken meat.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend until everything is well blended and has a creamy consistency.
Dress the salad with the mayonnaise sauce and mix well. Garnish with peas.