Opens in a new window
Makes 10 servings, about 1 cup per serving
- ●½ cup chopped pancetta
- ●2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ●1 cup finely chopped onion
- ●1 cup diced carrots
- ●¾ cup diced celery
- ●5 cups water
- ●1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- ●1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- ●1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ●1 tablespoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●½ cup dry macaroni or ditalini pasta
- ●2 cups cut green beans (1-inch)
Heat a Dutch oven or large pot over high heat. Add pancetta and oil; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until pancetta is crispy.
Add onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Stir in water, tomatoes and juice, kidney beans, cannellini beans and bouillon.
Bring to a boil. Add pasta; cook for 8 minutes. Add green beans; cook for 7 minutes. Serve immediately.