- Fish Tostadas make for great appetizers. Start with the toasted bread base then add delicious layers of flavors. This is perfect as an appetizer or snack.
- ●3/4 cup fat free refried beans, warmed
- ●1/4 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ●1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●4 slices double fiber toasted bread
- ●1 cup cooked, cooled and shredded white fish
- ●1/2 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- ●1/2 cup finely shredded lettuce
- ●1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled añejo cheese
- ●Fresh salsa
Combine refried beans and seasoning sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Combine media crema, lemon juice and bouillon in small bowl. Add fish to media crema mixture; mix well.
Spread each toast evenly with refried bean mixture. Top with fish mixture, avocado slices, lettuce and cheese.
Serve with fresh salsa.