Pies & Tarts
Opens in a new window
- ●1 ready-made refrigerated pastry dough for 9-inch pie
- ●2 1/2 cups sliced (1/4-inch-thick) stone fruit (peaches, plums and/or apricots)
- ●2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, divided
- ●1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ●2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ●1 large egg, beaten
- ●1 1/2 cups vanilla light ice cream
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
Preheat oven to 425° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unfold pastry and place on prepared baking sheet. Combine fruit, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice in medium bowl.
Pour fruit in center of pastry leaving a 2-inch border. Fold edges of dough over filling to partially cover. Brush egg on pastry. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sugar.
Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Top each serving with small scoop of ice cream (about 2 tablespoons per serving). Drizzle each slice with about 1 teaspoon dulce de leche.