Opens in a new window
EL MEJOR NIDO
24 cookies (2 cookies per serving)
- These rich, chocolatey Nesquik Nibbles are perfect served with a tall glass of cold milk. Each serving of Nesquik Nibbles is a good source of vitamin C. (1 serving = 2 cookies.)
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/8 teaspoon salt
- ●5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- ●1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/3 cup vanilla or plain lowfat yogurt
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●4 teaspoons milk
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside. Combine butter, Nesquik and brown sugar in medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse sand. Stir in yogurt and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture until combined. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges appear done and middles are almost set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar, milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and ground cinnamon in small bowl; mix well. Drizzle or spread glaze on cookies.