Opens in a new window
Makes 4 servings
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 1/4 cups whole milk
- ●1 large egg
- ●3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ●1 banana (optional)
- ●1/4 cup pecans or preferred nuts (optional)
- ●NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Stir milk and egg together.
Create a well in the center of the flour mixture.
Pour the butter, vanilla, and milk mixture into the well.
Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated.
Allow the batter to rest while heating a lightly oiled skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
Cook each side for 3-6 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Add banana pieces and preferred nuts (optional).
Drizzle La Lechera Dulce de Leche as preferred.