Opens in a new window
10 servings, about 1 cup per serving
- ●2 pounds diced red potatoes
- ●1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ●2 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- ●1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- ●1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- ●1/4 cup sliced green olives
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ●2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ●1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- ●Fresh ground black pepper
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain; cool completely.
Place potatoes, peas, eggs, bell pepper, onion and olives in a large bowl. Whisk evaporated milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over salad; mix gently to combine.