Opens in a new window
- Refreshing and easy to make, Towering Sweetness features layers of sliced pound cake and fresh berries - finished with a whipped cream topping and drizzled with Dulce de Leche, a wonderfully sweet sauce.
- ●1 package (10.75 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ●15 tablespoons NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- ●10 medium strawberries, tops discarded and sliced
- ●2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
Cut pound cake into 15 even slices. Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping on one slice. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon dulce de leche over whipped topping. Top with a few strawberry and kiwi slices. Repeat process 2 more times finishing the last layer with whipped topping and drizzled with dulce de leche and garnished with a slice of strawberry and a slice of kiwi.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.