Opens in a new window
Makes 12 truffles
- ●1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- ●3/4 cup boiling water
- ●1 1/2 cups 60% cacao chocolate chips
- ●5 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ●1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Heat heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir together 2 tablespoons coffee granules and boiling water in a cup until granules dissolve. Add to heavy whipping cream and bring to a second boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Transfer to a glass storage dish with lid. Cool for 10 minutes; cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Whisk together cocoa, sugar and remaining tablespoon coffee granules in a medium bowl.
Scoop 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Cover evenly with cocoa mixture and transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture. Serve or store refrigerated until ready to serve.