Opens in a new window
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- ●1 cup fresh lime juice (about 12 limes)
- ●1 pound Dover sole, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- ●3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- ●1/2 cup diced, roasted and peeled poblano chiles
- ●3/4 hothouse cucumber, diced (1 1/2 cups)
- ●1/2 cup cilantro leaves, stems removed
- ●1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ●3/4 cup diced red onion
- ●1 cup cherry or pear tomatoes, quartered
- ●1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube or 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●2 small avocados, diced
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- ●Baked tortilla chips
Drain and discard lime juice. Add lemon juice, chiles, cucumber, cilantro, crushed red pepper, onion, tomatoes and vegetable bouillon. Mix to combine.
Fold in avocados.
Add evaporated milk.
To serve: top tortilla chips with ceviche.
Add a chopped serrano chile or shake on a little liquid hot sauce.
Tilapia can be used in place of Dover sole. The fish is easiest to cut when it is partially frozen.